Way back when there was a meat shop in our little town of Granville, Ohio owned by Mr. Fuller. This was before I was born, but that’s where my parents got all of their meat. Times have changed, but one thing that hasn’t is our family’s love of Mr. Fuller’s chili. Mr. Fuller gave my mom his recipe and ever since my mom has made it by memory. It is a staple in our house and we have it at least once a month.
The great thing about Mr. Fuller’s chili is one it is soooo easy to make and it’s not too spicy (hardly at all, actually!). This is a great thing for scaredy cats like me when it comes to spiciness! 🙂
- 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 (29 oz.) cans of tomato sauce
- 1 (29 oz.) can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans of light red kidney beans
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can of spicy kidney beans